National Engineering & Architectural Services Inc. (NEAS Inc.)
Columbus, OH, us
Are you a Licensed Surveyor looking for a challenge, if so National Engineering & Architectural Services Inc. (NEAS Inc.) has the job for you!
Our firm focuses on Geotechnical Engineering, Surveying, Materials testing and Inspection. As a growing firm we are actively seeking an experienced and energetic Ohio Licensed Surveyor to market and manage the Survey Operations.
As the Survey Manager you will be responsible for all Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) work and assist with City and private client work. The ideal candidate will also know how to conduct design surveys, boundary surveys, topography surveys, and data collection with 10+ years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market the capabilities of the Survey Department
- Create/write proposals and bids
- Manage multiple Survey Crews
- Train personnel in all aspects of field and/or office surveying practices
- Prioritize projects and ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Prepare technical correspondence and complete, comprehensive reports as necessary
- Produces plans, maps, files and charts as necessary
- Provide field and office land surveying services for control, boundary, topographic and construction staking surveys and performs related calculations.
- Analyze conflicts between design plans and existing improvements; prepares cut sheet notes; reviews as-built plans, maps, records of survey and right-of-way drawings.
- 5+ Years of Management Experience
- 10+ Years as a Surveyor
- Must be an Ohio Licensed Surveyor
- Must be detail oriented
- Willing to travel
Interested candidates can submit their resume/qualifications via e-mail email@example.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.